Meet Dr. Dilling
Avalon Dental - Bradley P. Dilling, D.M.D.
Ft. Myers Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Bradley Dilling is a family and cosmetic dentist. Dr. Dilling focuses his practice of dentistry on providing excellent dental care. Remaining sensitive to the fears and concerns of his patients is a top priority. He offers a wide range of dental services from preventative to restorative, cosmetic and adult orthodontic dentistry.
Dr. Dilling was born in Pennsylvania and raised in Cape Coral, Florida. He moved to Fort Myers with his family in 2008 after receiving his doctor of dental medicine from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.
Dr Dilling is dedicated to continuing education in dentistry and has developed a philosophy of true comprehensive care for his patients. Dr Dilling uses the latest technology combined with time-tested techniques to provide the best care possible for his patients. He has completed many advanced courses in cosmetic dentistry as well as courses at The Dawson Academy, a recognized leader in comprehensive dental education. With a new office and extensive family in the area, you can be certain that Dr Dilling will be here for your dental needs for years to come.
- American Dental Association: Founded in 1859, the American Dental Association is the oldest and largest dental society in the world. http://www.ada.org
- Florida Dental Association: The FDA's mission is to generate and direct resources for charitable and educational oral health programs for the people of Florida. http://www.floridadental.org
- West Coast District Dental Association: The West Coast District has approximately 2000 members spread over a large geographical area from Homosassa to Naples and eastward to Clewiston. http://www.wcdental.org
- Lee County Dental Society, Inc: The Lee County Dental Society, Inc. is a non-profit professional organization comprised of approximately 155 member dentists, including general dentists and specialists, that practice in Lee County. http://www.leecountydental.com
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. Established in 1991, the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine is the only non-profit national professional society dedicated exclusively to the practice of dental sleep medicine. The AADSM is the leading national organization for dentists who use oral appliance therapy to manage sleep-disordered breathing, which includes snoring and obstructive sleep apnea. http://www.aadsm.org
- Dr Bradley Dilling also donates his time and care for Project Dentist's Care of S.W. Florida, Inc. Project Dentist's Care is a low-income clinic sponsored by the Lee County Dental Society. PDC is staffed by dentists that volunteer their time on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. A dental assistant is on staff. Extractions, fillings and x-rays are the only procedures performed. If a patient qualifies for PDC the services are free. To apply for PDC and make an appointment a patient may call 239-628-1454.