Full-Time Dental Assistant
Dr. Bradley Dilling at Avalon Dental is looking for a full-time Dental Assistant for a single doctor private practice in Fort Myers. The office is open Monday - Thursday 7am - 4pm. The office is completely digital and uses Eaglesoft Dental Software, experience with this software is a plus.
Benefits include: health insurance, 401K, vacation time, and paid holidays. Pay will be based on experience
We prefer that interested applicants submit resumes by email to email@example.com
You will love working with Dr Bradley Dilling, our patients love him and all of our staff. Visit our patient reviews on our website to see for yourself what our patients say about us.
Avalon Dental is a private, one doctor, fee for service dental practice in South Fort Myers close to Healthpark Hospital. We are looking for a dental assistant with experience in general dentistry. The candidate will need the willingness to learn and a high proficiency with computers and digital dental software. Pay will be based on experience. Our office is open Monday - Thursday from 7:30am - 4pm; works hours are 7am - 4:30pm. There are a few Fridays a year that we work when vacation is scheduled.
- Assist the dentist during dental procedures, including preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment.
- Take dental digital x-rays
- Prepare and maintain dental materials, such as composite fillings and impression materials
- Provide patient education on oral hygiene and post-operative care
- Explain treatment to patients and discuss treatment financials. Schedule patient appointments and maintain accurate records of treatments provided
- The office is completely digital and use Eaglesoft for dental software.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an accredited dental assisting program and experience
- X-ray certification
- Proficiency in Eaglesoft or similar dental practice management systems
- Knowledge of medical records management and HIPAA regulations
- Experience with Eaglesoft or other dental software is a major plus
- Familiarity with CAD/CAM technology for digital impressions is a plus
As a Dental Assistant, you will play a crucial role in assisting the dentist in providing high-quality dental care to our patients. You will be responsible for performing various duties to ensure smooth operations in the dental office. This includes assisting during procedures, taking x-rays, maintaining patient records, and providing patient education.
We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, have excellent communication skills, and are committed to providing exceptional patient care. If you have the necessary qualifications and are passionate about dentistry, we would love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid Health insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 4:30pm. Some Friday's
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
Expected hours: 32 – 38 per week